Wednesday 16 April 2014

Haul!


Haul full of pretty things!

I feel as though every other post on this blog is a haul.. but I can't help it.. I have a problem when it come to shopping. I get sucked in by offers and think 'ooh that's fantastic' and then before I know I have a basket full of stuff that I probably don't need, but I'm actually incredibly happy with the things I bought today, and thought I'd share them with you guys :)!

The first place I went to was Boots, I say this like I went to loads of places, which I did, but I only bought from three different stores. Boots had some fantastic offers going, one being a 3 for 2 mix and match, the other being 2 for £6 on products that were all more than £6 individually.. which to be fair, is a no brainer, you might as well get 2 products because your saving money and getting an extra product.. anyway, onto the products.


James Brown Hairspray - £6.29 - 2 for £6


James Brown Dry Shampoo - £7.19 -2 for £6 (seriously I got this for more than free!)


Loreal #Txt texture spray - £3.79


Max Factor Eyeliner - £6.99 - 3 for 2


Maybelline Mascara - £6.99 - 3 for 2 


Bourjois Instant Dry Drops - £5.99 - 3 for 2 - Free


Nivea Facial Cleansing Wipes - £2.99 - 3 for £5

Total - £28.77 - Savings - £17.44

The next place I went to was TJ Hughes, which to be honest, I didn't even know existed untill today when I stumbled upon it. If you aren't familiar with this store, its similar to TK Maxx/TJ Maxx in the sense that it sells branded products at discounted prices, I had a good look around the beauty section, I wasn't too interested in the rest of the store and quickly realised that they have some mega bargins!

Heres what I picked up


Sally Hansen Nail Polish - Glare Necessity - £1.99


OPI Nail Polish - Tickle My France-y - £4.99 - 2 for £8.99


Sally Hansen Nail Polish - New Wave Blue - £1.99


OPI Nail Polish - Vampsterdam - £4.99 - 2 For £8.99

Total - £12.97 - Savings - 99p

The last place I bought from was Waterstones, now, I am a huge book fan, I love reading, but more than that, I freakin' love Castle, and when I walked into Waterstones to discover the release of a Derrick Storm novel, I almost cried with excitement.. I actually read the first chapter in the store before buying it because I just couldn't contain myself... so here it is.. 


Richard Castle Storm Front - £12.99 


So there you have it guys, a quick haul from todays shopping session, I hope you all enjoyed it! Have a great rest of week, and I'll talk to all of you soon. 

Byee xx

1 comments:

  1. No I completely understand, shopping is so addicting! Gosh, I wish we had Boots in the US, it seems like an amazing store. All those sales! :( And i've never heard of TJ Hughes ahah, seems pretty cool. Love the post! And thanks for commenting on mine! ♥
    p.s. I love reading too! :)

    ReplyDelete