Sunday 20 April 2014

Nailed It - Mermaid Nails

Hey everyone, and a Happy Easter! Hope your all having a fantastic weekend, unfortunately I have a 10 hour shift to look forward to so this post is going to be a quick one, sorry in advance if you prefer more wordy posts!

Todays post is going to be, like the title says, a nailed it post, featuring two of the polishes I picked up recently. The polishes used are both from the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Line and you can see pictures of both polishes in my previous post.


I'm calling this 'Mermaid' nails because the blue chunky glitter top coat makes me think of shiney mermaid tails, and the turquoise is just such a gorgeous sea inspired shade that when you put them together, you get mermaids.. Do you see where I'm coming from? No? Just me then..

I have to say I'm so impressed by these polishes, as I've mentioned countless other times, my job usually means I have no nail polish left by the end of my first shift, I'm on my third and only the ends have chipped! This to me at least is incredible! I will definitely be picking up more of this type of polish!

Hope you have enjoyed reading this! And I'll talk to all of you soon.

Byee xx

1 comments:

  1. Oooh those are so cute, I love the color! Just so you know I've just tagged you in one of my posts! :) x
    Tequila Mockingbird ♥

    ReplyDelete