Thursday 10 April 2014

A Small Haul


So, I went shopping again.. Are you shocked?! Haha, but seriously I went shopping with the main intention of repurchasing my cleanser, exfoliator and concealer, but then as always, other things caught my eye and found themselves entering my basket..

The first place I went to was Boots.


Bourjois Eyeliner Sharpener - £2.49


Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation - £3.99


Loreal Skin Perfection Wash - £2.99


St. Ives Scrub - £4.29


Loreal 15 Second Miracle Oil - £5.32


TRESemme hair spray - £1.89

Next stop Superdrug


Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish - £4.49


Garnier Goodbye Dry Face Cream - £2.98


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - £5.49


Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish - Free!

From the reduced section at Tesco


Nip & Fab Lip Butter Gift Set - £3.25

And finally, from the reduced section at ASDA 


Remington Pearl Wand - £15

Well that's all for today guys, hope you enjoyed this quick haul. I will be reviewing the curling wand in a couple of posts time.. So keep your eyes peeled for that! 

Talk to you soon guys 
Byee xx

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the Remington Pearl range, I am really impressed with the hair dryer, I am excited to try the wand! Haha I love that most of your posts are hauls, at least I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love the wand! Its so easy to use and creates gorgeous soft, waves when brushed out! :)!
      haha yeah, shopping is kinda addicting :)!!

      Delete