Tuesday 22 April 2014

Delarom Aquaconfort Mask - Review




Todays post is going to be another quick review on a product I received in a Birchbox. The product I am going to be talking about is the Aquaconfort Mask from Delarom.

What is it?
This product is a face mask, designed to re-hydrate dry skin, leaving it soft to the touch, and radiant to the eye. 

How to use it?
Apply to skin two to three times a week, leaving on the skin 5-10 depending on the dryness, then remove with cotton wool.

Does it work?
Again, like the previous post, this is a yes and no products, now granted I didn't actually use this product the way it is supposed to be used, because I never thought to remove a mask with cotton wool! So perhaps that has something to do with my results, but even disregarding that, I didn't find this mask particularly hydrating, I mean, its nice, and smooth in texture and applies beautifully to the skin, but I didn't feel any different after rinsing this off, to be perfectly honest I get better results from my Quick Fix Facial hydrating mask, which is a fraction of the price. 

How does it smell? 
It doesn't really smell of anything, so for those of you who dislike or can't use heavily scented products then this might be something worth looking at. 

Would I recommend it?
Erm, probably not, I mean, its nice and everything but it isn't anything to write home about, and for the price I feel like you could get something much, much better than this. 

Price?
£24 for a standard bottle.

Hope you enjoyed this post guys, talk to you soon :)! 
Byee xx

1 comments: