Friday 11 April 2014

April Birchbox!

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! 

Today when I got home from work I discovered that my monthly Birchbox had arrived and I immediately ripped open the packaging to see what goodies lied in wait for me.. 
The theme of this months box is 'Good Enough To Eat April!' so everything is some how related to food.. 



Tommyguns Shampoo - Full Size! - £5.50


The Balm Cosmetic Cheek & Lip Cream - £26 for the full pallet.


Lord & Berry Eye Pencil - £10


Colour Club Nail Polish in 'Breakfast At' - £15 for set of 4


One Love Beauty Balm - £30


Propercorn - £0.90p

I know this post is super quick but I love sharing with you the delights of Birchbox! I am thrilled with this months box and the receiving a full size shampoo is amazing.. I cannot wait to try everything out! Hope you guys like this quick post and I'll talk to all of you soon. 

Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment