Tuesday 25 March 2014

Three Candles, Two Nail Polishes And A Perfume

Whats this? Another haul? You act so surprised! 
So, yes, last week I went shopping, and only picked up a couple things, but thought you guys might like to see what I bought. I only went shopping with the intention of buying the perfume, but obviously I made a sneaky trip into a couple other shops.. Oops.. I'll start with the perfume since that was the reason for this trip.


How gorgeous is this bottle?!
This perfume is one of my all time favorites, when I was like 15/16ish I used to walk into Boots, spray tonnes of this all over myself and then leave.. a bit naughty of me, but I freakin' love how this smells, and although it is a little on the sweet side, its still quite grown up.. I was sprayed this yesterday just before starting my shift and one of my friends stood next to me and was like 'woah.. someone smells amazing' which I love getting that compliment.. I mean who doesn't, it's much better than being told 'you stink'.. but I digress.. The perfume is Jean Paul's Madame and is describe online as 'A fresh, sweet, floral fragrance. A twist of orange and fresh rose illuminated with a flash of grenadine.' Honestly I think it smells quite orangey but other people disagree, it is very strong, sweet and quite long lasting which I personally like because I prefer strong perfumes, my other favorite is very strong aswell.. I picked this up on sale for just £25 for 50ml which is a bargin, and was great for me since I was running low on my other perfume. 

Next I popped into TKMAXX which is a shop I could walk around for ages, and this first product is something I had looked at, smelled, put down, walked away from and then regretted not buying for months but when I was buying the other two products this one was right by the check out and some how found its way into my basket.. 



This is the Copenhagen Candle in the Baby Powder scent, and Ohhh My God I love this scent and am going to put it in my bathroom, it is so nice, and I love it soo much. I honestly would stand in the candle aisle  (which the one in my city scent has a HUGE candle selection) and just smell this candle and then put it down.. The Copenhagen Candles come is a variety of sizes from the one I bought at £3.99 to a huge one at either £7.99 or £11.99 I'm not sure of the price of the big one, and depending on how good the scent pay off is when burning I may go back and buy the big one.. but we shall see!

The next two things were chance buys, which I know a lot of TKMAXX purchases are, but I didn't even realise my local store even stocked this brand and they are butter LONDON nail polishes. I mentioned in a previous Boots haul that I had found some on sale there for just £3, and at TKMAXX they were slightly more expensive at £4.99 but when you consider that they normally retail for £14, a fiver is a complete steal! So I picked up two colours and when I looked in my collection, I actually don't have colours like these and I will post a Nailed It post later on featuring one of these polishes.



The colours are Fiver, a muted mint green, and Toff a colour I don't really know how to describe but the butter LONDON website describes it as 'A darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink nail lacquer' and both are gorgeous shades and I cannot wait to try them out. 

Lastly I popped into Primark and picked up another two candles, these two however are for my 'getting ready' room and they are the votive candles in Vanilla. 



These were just £1 each so again, a complete steal! They smell great and look adorable on my vanity table and for £1 you can't really ask for much more.

Well that about sums up this haul.. I went on a bit of a ramble so if you made it this far then congratulations! Thanks for reading guys! Have a great week and I'll talk to all of you soon.
 Byee xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment