Tuesday 4 March 2014

Loreal #TXT Wave Creating Spray - Review

Hey guys, for todays post I wanted to review a product I tried for the first time today. I picked this product up from Boots during a recent trip, and was super excited to try it out. 

The product in question, as the title suggests is the Loreal #TXT Wave creating spray. While I was in Boots the day I bought this I was wondering around pretty aimlessly when I spotted this product. The whole idea of this product appealed to me because I am super lazy when it comes to my hair, I am also useless at curling it so I thought this would be perfect. 


The product is pretty simple to use, just 3 easy to follow steps :-

#1. Spray product generously over damp hair then half blow dry.#2. Twist hair into two or more topknot buns and blow-dry further.#3. Finish the look by completely blow-drying hair while scrunching waves upwards.

Although the instructions are pretty easy to follow I kinda feel like I did it wrong, but I don't know what I did wrong..



I may not have got 'waves' but I did love the effect I got, I got so much more texture that I have ever had before, my hair is very straight and flat with no volume, but this product gave my hair shape, and volume and just made it look awesome.. although I wish there were 'waves' I am very happy with this product in a weird way.. I will continue using it and will update if i figure out where I went wrong!

Have you tried anything from this line? if so what would you recommend I try next?

Hope you guys are having a fantastic week so far, and I'll talk to all of you sooon, Bye guyss :)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment