Thursday 21 November 2013

Collection No Clumps Mascara Review

 On a recent shopping trip to my local ASDA I picked up a new book by one of my favourite authors and with it came a tube of mascara.

The mascara is by Collection and is there No Clumps mascara, which claims to be a 'Clump Free Mascara For Beautifully Defined Mascara' and I have to admit, I agree with that claim.



The wand is plastic with tightly spaced bristles, it is a good length and is thin enough to get into the inner corner and the lower lashes. I am actually really impressed with this mascara retails for £2.99, and I paid £3.50 for the book with the mascara so I think I got a pretty good deal there.


The mascara gives a really natural look to the lashes, and is suitable for everyday. It leaves the lashes evenly spaced and defined with a subtle amount of length, it is also really easy to apply with no real fuss, However it does flake a little, I only had it on for a few hours but it was starting to flake and run a little. But over all it is a lovely mascara that does exactly what it promises to do.

Hope you found this helpful, talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment