Thursday 21 November 2013

False Nail Aftermath, and Nail of the Day

Yesterday I posted about my false nails, and later that same day I decided to remove them, mainly because a few had fallen off during my daily chores but also because there was no way I'd be able to go to work wearing them.

After I removed the nails I noticed I still had a large amount of glue left on my nails, and after soaking my nails in nail polish remover for several minutes this was the result.

Left Hand

Right Hand
As you can see there was still some glue left which no amount of scrubbing could get off, the glue was also peeling and really rough feeling. I decided I couldn't leave them unpainted because I hated looking at the mess, so I went ahead and painted them.

The look I went for was a baby pink with a glitter finish.

I honestly love the look of this, its ultra feminine and really subtle. I think I'm going to hunt for the perfect baby pink polish because the one I used was from an old french manicure kit, and was a pain to apply!

I created this look using the following polishes:-


and it took two coats of the Rescue Me Nail base, about 4 coats of the baby pink, and one coat of the Rimmel Glitter Top Coat.

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick post! Talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment