Wednesday 20 November 2013

I Got False Nails?

Recently I have been toying with the idea of getting acrylic nails done, I have a few friends that have them and they all seem really happy with them, but rather than jump in and ruin my nails, I decided to get false nails instead.


The kind I chose were by Kiss and are the Short Square nails, I got my set from Superdrug, and I think they were on sale at the time.
I applied them using the glue provided and I have to admit I was disappointed by the glue, I was hard to get out of the bottle, I even had my Fiance help me apply them and he struggled with the bottle. I also don't think the glue is that good either, I had to re-glue two nails today and I only applied them yesterday! 


The nails, as you can see from my last post are a lot longer than my natural nails, I originally wanted 'long nail' but I am glad I opted for short. The nails are quite strong, and I think with the right glue these nails could last for quite a while.


The colour I painted them is All That Jazz, from Collection. It was my fiances pick and I love it. Its a lovely metallic grey colour and I think the range is under £4 which is a steal. I picked mine up from Tesco a few months ago.

Over all I am glad I tried these, however, I don't think they are suitable for me and my lifestyle. I know full well they won't make it through a day at work, and I find it difficult to complete everyday tasks, like texting or doing my make-up. I do however love the look of long nails and can see myself using these for special events in the future.

Do any of you have acrylics? If so what do you think of them?

Thanks for reading guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment