Friday 1 November 2013

St Ives Apricot Scrub - Review

Over the past few weeks I have added a new addition into my skin care routine, and I love it. I picked up a travel size tube of the St.Ives Apricot Scrub at my local Asda but have since purchased it in full, and after just one use my skin immediately felt better.

As I mentioned in my skin care post, I suffer with dry skin around my nose, which tends to flake and peel, i have tried other scrubs to help with this but none have helped like this scrub.


This scrub is marketed as the UK's No1 Scrub, and I can see why. The scrub has one of the grittiest textures (which if your not fan of you probably wont like this) of all the scrubs I have tried. The crushed apricots remove dead skin and clean right into your pores leaving your skin feeling smooth and clean.


The packaging suggests using it 3-4 times a week, which I try to stick to, I tend to use this is the morning so my skin is lovely and smooth before I apply my foundation. Once I have applied this scrub I remove it with a flannel/wash cloth, just for bonus exfoliation, I use the wash cloth with all of my cleansers, so even on days when I'm not using a scrub I still benefit for a small amount of gentle exfoliation.

Overall, I am super pleased with this scrub and can see it being a permanent fixture in my skin care routine for a long time. 

Thanks for reading guys, Talk to you soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment