Thursday 14 November 2013

QFF Exfoliating Mask

In my skin care post I mentioned that I had recently picked up this product and that I hadn't tried it yet, Well since that post I have actually tried it, and decided to give you a quick review.  



The product in question is the Quick Fix Facials Exfoliating Mask, I picked mine up from my local Boots Store, but I have since learnt that you can buy them from Tesco as well. 

The mask claims to be for skin prone to black heads and clogged pores. As I mentioned before, I suffer with dry flaky skin so I tend to look for products that are exfoliating to help combat this.


The mask is a thick and creamy and very gritty in texture. I really liked the Mega Moisture Mask, and this one is equally as good, but when I rinsed my face and applied some moisturizer I noticed my skin felt very smooth, but almost in an artificial way, almost as if this mask had left a layer over my skin, I'm not sure if this is true, or if I'm just not used to my skin feeling so soft, but this is the only thing I didn't like about the mask.
The mask does have a chemical/artificial scent but for me at least it isn't too unpleasant. The mask wasn't too drying when left on the skin, I mentioned in a very early post how I dislike clay masks that set on the skin, this mask, after being rubbed in, just sat onto of my skin, which I like and it wasn't too hard to remove. 
Overall, for the price of this mask I was impressed, and can see myself repurchasing. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this review, Talk to all of you soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment