Thursday 28 November 2013

My Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Collection

I posted a Nail of the Day using a colour from my collection of Lasting Colour Polishes and mentioned I would do a collection, and since I picked up a new colour I thought now would be the perfect time to share that with you.
        I own 6 colours from the range, 4 are the normal formulation and 2 are from the Gel range. 

Chiffon Haze

Mulberry Bush

Purple Rain

Green With Envy

Think Pink

Red Hot
I honestly love these polishes, I've mentioned before that these are my favourites, I am some what of a lazy painter when it comes to my nails, and the wide brush makes for super easy painting. With my job the polishes don't last the full 10 days they promise but,that being said, no polishes lasts with my job. Overall, these are my favourites, you can pick them up from drug stores like Boots, and Superdrug, or from larger Tesco stores, and are available from under £4 which is a complete steal!
  I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you want me to do more like this! Talk Soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment