Monday 25 November 2013

ELF Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils

Just a quick disclaimer, the next few posts will probably all be ELF Cosmetic based, I have been loving everything from recent haul so I wanted to post a few reviews and make looks I created using the products, I hope you don't mind! 

So for today's post I wanted to talk about the Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils, They come in 10 shades and are a very affordable £2.50! I picked up 4 of the pencils, and am really impressed with all of them.

The shades I picked up are mainly neutral, except for 1 which is slightly more bold.


Like A Boss

Turkish Coffee

French Lace 

Forest Nymph 
For the price, these are incredible. The four colours I have are beautifully pigmented, with the exception of French lace, which is slightly paler than I would like but it is still lovely.

L-R Forest Nymph, Turkish Coffee, French Lace, Like a boss
As you can see, these colours are lovely and wearable, they blend out super easily and are incredibly creamy.

Overall, I love these and would love to own all of them, my only wish is that there was a matte white, and a matte black, they do have a black, but its shimmery and I would prefer a matte one, but I'll probably will get a couple more the next time they have a great offer.

Have you guys tried these? If so what did you think? 

Thats all for now guys, I'm sorry this post is a bit short, I've been really ill over the past couple days, but I really wanted to get a post out for you today.

Thanks for reading, talk to you soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment