Sunday 24 November 2013

ELF Lip Exfoliator Review

As shown in my previous post, one of the products I picked up from ELF was their lip exfoliator, it was the one of the products I was most excited to try, and there were a couple different reasons why.


First of all it comes in a sleek black lipstick tube, which is perfect for your handbag or make up bag, also its clearly labeled so no confusion when you whip this out! 


The product itself is similar in shape to a lipstick which makes this very easy to use both with, and without a mirror. The product is very gritty and moisturising, but it is scented, I think it's the Shea butter but I can't be sure, it is both pleasant and unpleasant depending on what you like, personally I'm not too keen but it isn't too over powering so I can live with it. 

My lips before


My lips after (with balm)
The product after
As you can see from the photos this scrub does a great job, the last photo shows just how gritty the scrub is, which I really like, its gritty with out being painful, its also not as messy as say the lush sugar scrubs.

The balm I used was one I also picked up from ELF and is their conditioning lip balm in a jar.


The colour I chose was 'Nice And Natural' and is a lovely 'your lips but better' colour, or atleast it is for me. 
The formula for these is lovely, really creamy with a nice subtle hint of colout, these are very moisturising without being overly sticky.

Overall, I love both of these products and I'm so glad I picked them up when I did, they are perfect for the winter months, and are both a great price.

Hope you enjoyed, talk to you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment