Saturday 9 November 2013

Shoot For The Stars - Review And Demo

Over the past few weeks, my fiance and I have been saying to each other "We need to go to lush" But due to conflicting schedules, we haven't had chance, but last week we finally went! So since I picked up something that I hadn't tried before, I thought I would do a quick Demo/Review/First Impression.

So when I spotted this in the store, I gave it a sniff and then proceeded to shove it into my fiances face whilst proclaiming "It smells like Honey I washed the kids" Repeatedly, although he couldn't make the connection I was convinced, and when I googled it for the purpose of this post, this is what the website had to say "A bewitching bath swirling with colours as magical as the starry night, this bath bomb has the same comforting honey-toffee fragrance as our Honey I Washed the Kids soap" So yeah, I was right, anyway, sorry for the tangent. 



The ballistic itself is a gorgeous blue with a lovely shooting star across the top, theres a few pink streaks running through the ballistic, which is very representative of the night sky. 



Once its in the water the ballistic starts to turn the water a lovely inky blue, with lovely pink and yellow swirls, although these swirls don't last, they do look beautiful for the first few seconds.

Hershey wanted a look!

This ballistic is wonderful, it doesn't beat Twilight, but I don't think anything will, the ballistic lasted for around 8 minutes in total, I had music playing while I took my bath and it lasted about 2 and a half songs, which is really good, I know some of them last only a few minutes and are quite disappointing. In the Shoot For The Stars turned my bath water a really deep night sky blue, and was perfect after a long day at work. I will definitely repurchase this! 

Thanks for reading guys, talk to you soon!  

Hope you guys have a great weekend/week!




0 comments:

Post a Comment