Sunday 24 November 2013

E.L.F Cosmetics Haul

A few days ago I placed an order with E.L.F Cosmetics and thought I'd share with you what I picked up.


Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick - £2.50

Lip Exfoliator -£3.75

Cream Eyeliner - £3.75

Eyelash Curler - £3.75

Liquid Eyeliner - £3.75

Setting Spray - £3.75

Maximum Coverage Concealer - £3.75

Eyeshadow Pallet - £10.00

Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick - £2.50

Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick - £2.50

Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick - £2.50

Lip Balm - £3.38

Concealer Brush £3.75
The whole order came to just short of £50, but E.L.F were offering 30% off the entire order the day I purchased this, which to be honest is the only reason I placed the order. 

I will be doing several reviews on the products and some swatches in separate posts so I hope you'll look forward to seeing those.

Talk to you soon guys! 

Bonus picture of Hershey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment