Saturday 16 November 2013

Two New Skincare Products

Yesterday I decided to pop into my local town centre and have a nice walk around the shops, I don't often get to just browse the shelves and read the labels, my fiance is pretty much 'anti shopping' So usually we're in and out, which means I usually stick to products I know work.
That being said, I came across two products that caught my eye, and I decided to pick them up and give them a try, now, this is going to be more of a first impression/haul than a review because I haven't had chance to really try them out, so expect a full review in about a week or so.

The first product I picked up was this eye cream.



The reason I picked this up was because the product claims to be for lashes as well, almost like a conditioner for eye lashes, this intrigues me and made me want to try it. It also claims to reduce puffiness and smooth wrinkles, I don't currently have wrinkles but as people always say, prevention is better than cure, so it makes sense to start young. I have tried this on the back of my hand just to get a rough idea of the consistency and the cream pretty much melted into my skin, I was super impressed with how quickly it sunk in, much quicker than the other eye creams I have tried. I cannot wait to give this a try on my eyes and lashes. 

The other product I picked up was the Cold Cream Cleanser.


 As far as I am aware this product has been on the market for a really long time, and the reason I picked it up was its claim to 'cleanse without drying', as I've mentioned I suffer with dry skin and I am always on the look out for cleansers that don't dry out the skin. 
The first thing I noticed about this cleanser was the, I want to say consistency but that't not the word.. When I rubbed my finger into it, the white cream turned into a transparent, butter like gel on my finger, which was weird but actually quite nice, it felt very moisturising. If you are unaware of cold cream cleansers, they are like a moisturiser that cleanse and remove make up, you apply the cream like a moisturiser and then remove it with a cotton pad or a warm flannel/muslin cloth, great for those nights where you don't want to wait for the taps to warm up, or you just really don't want the hassle of washing your face. I am really excited to try this out, and will definitely be using both products tonight. 

Like I've already mentioned I haven't tested these products, but I will let you know as soon as I have tried them and let you guys know what I think! 

Well that's it from me today guys, thanks for reading! Bye for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment