Saturday 16 November 2013

Nails Of The Day

Usually when I paint my nails, I'm a one colour and done type, mainly because my nail polish doesn't usually last a full shift before its chipped and pretty much ruined. Today however I really wanted to try out the Glitter Top Coat from Rimmel that I bought a few days ago. 

Rimmel Glitter Top Coat & ELF Dark Navy
 I decided to only do an accent nail, that way if I didn't like it I wouldn't have to re-do my entire nails, but I was really impressed with the top coat.

I think the result looks a bit like the night sky!

I only applied a thin layer of the glitter but it has a huge amount of glitter pay off compared to other glitter polishes that only apply a few dots of glitter. Also another thing I have noticed is that it isn't gritty on the nails, my nails still feel smooth even with the glitter. I am super impressed with this polish and can see myself getting a lot of use out of it! 

Have any of you guys tried a top coat like this? Whats your favourite? 

Hope you enjoyed this post! Bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment